Thank you for your interest in volunteering at STCA.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help as:
Lunch and playground monitors
Have another idea? Let us know what your gifts and talents are.
Front Desk Coverage.
Auction Team Volunteers
Allstar Dads Club Volunteers/Members
How do I become a Volunteer?
Every volunteer will need a background check and go through Virtus training. You can create an account here and follow the steps below. Once you are approved, we can place you.
(1) Make a Virtus account
- Click the "FIRST-TIME REGISTRANT" button
- Click "Begin the registration process."
- Select "Seattle, WA (Archdiocese)" as your organization
- Continue with prompts to create your account
(2) Initiate/pass a background check
- This item should be initiated when you create a Virtus account
- Any emails about the background check often get sent to junk/spam folders, be sure to check around there for any when the time comes!
(3) Take the "Protecting God's Children for Adults" training course (for volunteers 18 years old and over)
- Login to your Virtus account
- Click on the "Training" tab
- Click on "Live Training" on the left-hand side
- Click "Pre-register for an upcoming live training session in your area." Given current conditions, all trainings should be held on Zoom.
For more information, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.